Friday, January 26, 2007

Eclipse preproduction


Still working on Eclipse [working title] preproduction. It is possible that the actual name will be "Eclosion". We are thinking about using OGRE as a graphical engine. Here is an additional shot of the turret model. Still resolving some issues on the light baker for Ultra Tubes, additional unexpected problems are being resolved. At this point its hard to say unexpected as it seems to me the most unexpected thing about game programming is when everything is going as planned. However the level design is going pretty well and the weapon textures are almost finished so I guess that by Monday I can post a shot of our new level.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sure looks pretty serious for a "casual" game!

Anonymous said...

I alwayѕ spent mу hаlf an houг to read this weblоg'ѕ articles all the time alоng with а mug of сoffee.


Revіеw my pаge: nick Yates