Friday, February 2, 2007

Level editor



Finally after some time the breakthrough we have been waiting for. Ultra Tubes level editor has been upgraded and now it is (almost) ridiculously easy to create levels. It is so easy that even I can create them. I gave it a shot and here are the screen shots from my first Ultra Tubes level. Yes it is a dark level, but I like it :) Expect more levels from me in this cyber punk style, as soon as I master some of the more difficult stuff like using dynamic (physics) objects, transparency, cubic maps, animated textures etc. I hope our lead level designer Nenad doesn't freak out from my constant questions :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow looks great! Cant Wait To Test The Next Game Version Mirko!

maybe even the level editor ;)

~ Manzi

Anonymous said...

You write very well.